TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR WORKSHOPS AND COURSES AT HOME
- Terms and Conditions: the general terms and conditions applicable to the Workshops and Courses organized by Home.
- General Terms and Conditions: The general terms and conditions used by Home, which have been published at the Homeinamsterdam website, www.homeinamsterdam.space.
- Home: Home is a registered trademark of Mandali Foundation and has its official seat at Van Beekstraat 101, 1121 NH, Landsmeer and is listed in the Trade Register under number 64736113.
- Workshop: a single class at Home to be attended and paid by the Student.
- Course: a series of classes at Home to be attended and paid by the Student.
- Events: a single occasion at Home to be attended and paid by the Student.
- Class: all Workshops or Courses organized at Home.
- Participant: the person who attends or wishes to attend a Workshop, Course or Event.
- Price: the total price of a Workshop, Course or Event, including any Deposit if applicable.
- Teacher: the teacher who has been contracted by Home to teach classes during Workshops or Courses at Home.
- Student: a person who attends and/or wishes to attend a Workshop or Course at Home.
- Website: the website of Home: www.homeinamsterdam.space
2. Scope of Application
- By participating in a class of Home, the Student agrees to the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Home may from time to time amend these General Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is applicable and is always available on the Website.
3. Payment and Price Changes
- All classes organized by Home must be paid for before they are held. Home also accepts cash payments. Payments can be made by iDeal and Credit Card (Visa, Master Card).
- Home reserves the right to change the prices. Any changes are announced in advance by putting up posters on the premises of Home, by placing statements on the Website, and/or by email. The currently applicable rates are always mentioned on the Website and are available for inspection at the reception desk of Home.
- On presentation of an official student card or a student public transport pass, Home grants a 10% discount on all classes at Home.
- Before a class the Student must report to the reception desk of Home. After the Home employee has verified the registration and payment for the relevant class, the Student can enter the class.
4. Reservations for Classes
- All classes are available for online booking in advance.
- You can only book classes online, not by phone or at the reception.
- Your booking is valid until 5 minutes before the class starts. If you haven’t shown up by then, we assume you won’t be coming and we’ll give your spot to someone else.
- Cancelling a class can be done without charge up to 24 hours before the start of the class. You can book another class for the same amount without extra charge. You will be charged in full if cancelled within 24 hours. Please be on time.
- Please be on time, at least 5 minutes before class starts. This will insure your reserved spot, but you will also have enough time to prepare for your class.
- The current schedule is mentioned on the Website. Home reserves the right to change the schedule at any time. If possible, any changes are announced in advance by putting up posters on the Premises, mentioning them on the Website or by email.
- Home reserves the right to cancel a class that has been scheduled or to change the teacher mentioned in the schedule in the event of force majeure, including illness of the teacher.
- Home is nearly always open but reserves the right to close its doors on public holidays or on other days.
- Attending classes and leaving belongings on the premises are at the Student’s own risk. Home accepts no liability whatsoever for physical injury, loss or damage relating to a Student’s attending classes and leaving belongings at Home.
- Although we strive to only provide correct information on our website, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom.
7. Personal Data
- Home may collect personal data from the Students to update its records, to execute payment orders and for administration and information purposes. Home handles this collection of personal data with due care and complies with the provisions of the Dutch Data Protection Act.
- Home never gives any personal data of the Students to third parties without their prior written consent.
8. Governing Law and Dispute Settlement
- The General Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- Any disputes relating to the General Terms and Conditions or a Student’s attending classes organized by Home are settled exclusively by the competent court in Amsterdam or any higher court.
9. Code of Conduct
- Students shall adhere to Home’s code of conduct at all times:
- Please do not wear shoes in the meditation room.
- To allow everybody to find perfect inner peace, Students are requested not to talk in the meditation room before, during and after the class and to talk quietly in the other rooms.
- The physical and mental integrity of Students must always be respected. Sexual behaviour or sexually suggestive behaviour is not tolerated by Home.
10. Applicability of Terms and Conditions and Definitions
- All classes are governed by these Terms and Conditions. By participating in a Workshop, Course or Event, the relevant Participant accepts the applicability of the Terms and Conditions.
11. Payments and Prices
- The Price for a Workshop or Course can be found on the Home website.
- Payments for a Workshop or Course must be made before the Workshop, Course or Event is held. Payments can be made by direct iDeal or Credit Card (Master of Visa Card).
12. Cancellation of Workshop Registration
- Any participation in a scheduled Workshop may be cancelled only in writing. Cancellations can be done by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Until 24 hours before the scheduled Workshop date, the Participant may cancel his or her registration free of charge. Another class may be booked free of extra charge with the money already paid to Home.
- If the Participant cancels his or her registration later than 24 hours before the scheduled Workshop, the registration fee is not refunded.